Satellite Dish Removal Technician
Satellite DISH Removal
If you enjoy indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies while earning a competitive salary. Then Dish Removal Services (DRS) LLC has a position you will enjoy. We are seeking independent contractors to meet the needs of a fast growing new industry.
Satellite Dish Removal Technician's Primary Responsibilities:
- Conduct site surveys to determine proper technique prior to removing the satellite dish.
- Follow training protocol while removing unwanted dish assembly
- Educating customers - review order with the customer
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with driving record that meets DRS' minimum safety standard and truck with ladder rack.
- Satellite Industry experience preferred.
Please to upload your resume for hiring purposes.